Goal Thermometer for Charting Progress
Use this goal thermometer to chart your progress in achieving your goals with a specific numerical objective.
This chart has 50 minor lines (degrees) grouped in 10 major sections of 5 lines each.
You can also track the percentage of your progress toward a goal. In this case, each line would represent 2% of your goal.
Download Goal Thermometer as PDF file (46 kb).
To use this graphics file (jpg format):
- Hover your mouse over the graphic and click your right mouse button
- Select the option to “Save Picture As”
- Select a location on your local computer where you will be able to find the file
- From your favorite software program (i.e. Microsoft Word, Power Point, etc.), select the following menu sequence: Insert – Picture – From File and find the location where you saved the graphic.
- Once inserted, you can format the graphic to change the size and shape for your use.
Return to Goal Setting Tools
Return to Goal Setting Information (Home)